Vijay Kumar Sharma, based in Slough, U.K., working at West Drayton, Heathrow is a Property Investment Director at Magnus Wealth.
Vijay’s first love of property began when was a trainee financial adviser at LloydsTSB. After passing the regulated mortgage exam known as CeMAP, Vijay purchased his first one bed flat at the age of 25 and sold it for a significant profit shortly thereafter. When the mortgage market became more and more fluid in the Noughties, Vijay went on to buy four luxury apartments with no money down and was able to, again, sell to a significant profit shortly thereafter.
Over the last twenty years, Vijay Kumar Sharma has been involved in the UK property residential and commercial market in the capacity of mortgage broking, real estate and letting agent as well as investment property consulting. Vijay has clients come to him from all walks of life whether they’re novice investors or property moguls and his client base is global.
Vijay Kumar Sharma specialises in property investments and lifestyle financial planning, providing sound financial advice to help his clients achieve financial freedom and independence. Vijay is passionate about placing the client at the heart of everything he does to ensure his clients maintain and enhance their lifestyles. Furthermore, Vijay believes that everyone can achieve financial freedom and independence through property. It’s simply about knowing the correct strategies to use as every property situation is different.
In early 2019, Vijay opened a new UK property investment business, Strategic Property Group, that will be a family run business with his nephew, Vishal Sharma. Vijay has partnered with a national UK firm, Sourced, who have a global network of property investors and projects.
In addition to his current ventures, Vijay is also a fully qualified Regulated Financial Planner with United Advisers Group based in Luxembourg. Through this position, Vijay advises expatriates of all nationalities how to accumulate and preserve generational wealth through various financial strategies.
To keep up to date on Vijay Kumar Sharma’s most recent news as it pertains to commercial and residential real estate, please be sure to check back frequently.
Self Employed Magnus Wealth
- Providing full range of financial planning solutions across all areas of need in Life, Pensions, Investments, savings and General Insurance to the offshore Expat clients
- Generating business via own sources and recommendations
- Excellent business mix across sales rate
- Documentation standards and client feedback
- Zero clawback / 100% persistency rate
Self Employed IFA Own Business
- Providing full range of financial planning solutions across all areas of need in Life, Pensions, Investments, Commercial Finance, Mortgages and General Insurance Nationwide.
- Fee based as well as commission
- Generating business via purchased leads, own sources and recommendations. Excellent business mix across sales rate, documentation standards and customer feedback
- Average of 4 appointments per week which resulted in approximately 3 sales per week with an actual conversion rate of 94%
- Approximate business mix:
- 70% Mortgages
- 10% Life
- 20% all others
Senior Financial Consultant — Lloyds TSB Bank Plc
- Advice on all mortgages and general insurance products (health protection, private medical cover, travel insurance, motor insurance, home insurance and credit cards).
- Authorised to lend up to £25,000 to any one individual without referral
- Included opening new personal savings and current accounts with regulated referrals for Life, Savings and Investments and Pensions business to the Financial Consultant
- Day to day interviewing with clients, on an appointment basis, ascertaining customer needs and fulfilling these needs by providing advice & solutions which were mutually agreed
- Regular annual reviews achieved top A grade every year for sales and service
- Consistently exceeded sales above target at 200% every year, always in top 20 nationally
The commercial real estate industry is one of the few sectors in any country's economy, whose trend should be closely monitored. Any economic fluctuations in a country have a direct effect on the commercial real estate sector. In the UK, this industry has, in the past...
Renting has seen a sharp uptick in recent years. On average, the rising generation seems to prefer it to outright buying a home. A report done in the United Kingdom estimates that 1/4th of all households will be renters by 2021. Why is this happening? What's...
The City of Manchester is becoming a major central hub for economic activity across the UK. There is no doubt that Manchester is becoming central to the growth of the northern economy and is expected to contribute heavily to the relative stability of the UK even after...